Is your SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) focused on digitally transforming your ERP? Or, is it focused on leveraging your current IT infrastructure for process improvement and automation? Or, is it simply overwhelmed by projects addressing the company-wide impacts of COVID-19? For all these initiatives, how do you ensure that your SAP CoE is positioned to deliver the desired business outcomes? Join this Think Tank session to hear from thought leaders and seasoned practitioners about how to leverage business process management (BPM) in SAP CoE.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone for discussion
This interactive session on Thursday, Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- The mission of every company’s SAP CoE to maximize business value and increase business agility through continuous process improvement and innovation.
- The fundamental objective of practicing BPM and providing transparency into the design, governance, implementation, operation, and optimization of business processes.
- Learning how SAP Business Process Intelligence can drive process excellence at scale and accelerate transformations through data-driven BPM.
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.