In partnership with SNP, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Transition service agreements (TSAs) are essential components for ensuring that an M&A or divestiture deal is executed as expected. It’s essential for both parties to get the most strategic value from the transaction: from deliverables to timeline to exit strategy. This can be a complex process, involving precise identification of the relevant systems and services to be migrated or carved out. Bringing in an automated and software-driven approach will help expedite timelines while ensuring compliance with TSA requirements.
In this webcast, you will learn to:
- Gain insights into your current SAP environment and identify migration gaps with a fact-based analysis scan.
- Uncover your options to retain or give heavy customizations to the buyer with a selective migration approach.
- Harmonize and consolidate your SAP landscape with complete flexibility and near-zero downtime at cutover.
- Fred Ricer, Partner Business Development Executive, SNP
- Russell Sloan, Pre-Sales Consultant, SNP