Please join the ASUG Florida, Ottawa, and Mid-Atlantic Chapters as they collaborate with the ASUG services and support interest group on a discussion about training strategy, tools, and the overall training environment.
This Think Tank will feature Johns Hopkins discussing how the organization developed its training environment and the different tools that were used. The discussion will cover both technical and operational questions, challenges, and solutions revealing multiple perspectives about training and strategy.
This interactive session and discussion will feature:
- Customer stories
- Training and change management
- Testing tools
- Training strategies
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Discussion led by Johns Hopkins and the ASUG services and support interest group
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.