SAP and Microsoft have joined forces to simplify customers’ moves to SAP S/4HANA to Azure without interrupting critical business processes. Leverage co-developed reference architectures and industry-focused, market-approved journeys to future-proof investments and move with confidence.
The program, known as Embrace, builds on the existing partnership between the companies and helps their joint customers with the capabilities and solutions from both providers to achieve better, more predictable outcomes. Leveraging the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) is at the core of adopting the Intelligent Enterprise in this manner and is an integral part of this program to build on the interoperability between SAP and Microsoft components.
In this session you will be given an overview of the program components and how it was developed from listening to customer and industry analysts. We will also provide a deep dive into the specific components of the program and looking at some examples of the assets and how they can be used in some exemplary use cases, that show the SAP Cloud Platform capabilities supporting the integration, extension and creation of the optimized platform. Additionally, we will cover the areas of adoption so that customers can obtain a better understanding of how these ideas, innovations, and partnership outcomes can be implemented.
- Understanding Embrace
- Business context
- Technology & Architecture perspectives
- Implementable Design Patterns
- Process and Data Integration
- Data driven architecture
- Execution and planning
- Implementation & Assurance Service
- Simplifying complex service delivery
- Joint support and post-sales engagement model
This is not a webcast—this event is about bringing topic experts together for a guided conversation to expose key learnings around enterprise architecture and the Embrace program. As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a non-member who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
- Damien Johnson, Chief Architect, Customer Success, SAP, SAP
- Jason Au, Executive Director- Services and Support for the Embrace Program, SAP
- Sachin Ghorpade, Principal Cloud Solution Architect for SAP on Azure, Microsoft
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG