- Introduction and Context Setting
- The State of Integration
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite in Action
- Delivering the SAP integration Strategy
- From Insights to Actions and Going Deeper with Integration
The State of Integration
We will discuss recent TBR/ASUG findings on the topic of Integration. In this first part, based on two recent customer surveys we will discuss some of the current customer trends relating to Integration. What are the challenges being faced and how are customers overcoming them.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite in Action
During this session you will learn about SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite and how it offers a variety of ways to securely integrate your SAP and non-SAP applications whether they reside in the cloud or on-premise. You will hear how today’s most innovative companies are leveraging SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite to automate business processes, achieve a single view of the customer, and react to fast-changing conditions in real-time.
Delivering the SAP integration Strategy
In this session you’ll get an overview about the suite qualities of SAP’s integrated intelligent suite and how they will help customers on various levels to run their business better. This is show-cased with the suite quality “aligned domain models” which provides SAP solutions with a common language to access their business objects, deliver integration out-of-the-box and leading to reduced integration efforts for customers.
From Insights to Actions and Going Deeper with Integration
This is not a webcast—this event is about bringing topic experts together for a guided conversation to expose key learnings around enterprise architecture and integration. As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue. This event is intended for SAP customers.
If you have a success story to share, a non-member who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christopher Aron, SAP Platform Global Go-To-Market, SAP
- Rui Nogueira, Chief Product Expert - Intelligent Enterprise Technology at SAP SE, SAP
- Craig Stasila, SAP Cloud Platform Go-To-Market Specialist, SAP
- Vivek Vinayak Rao, Managing Director, Deloitte
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG