This session will provide a brief overview of SAP.iO Fund & Foundries which is the early stage venture arm for SAP. SAP.iO Fund invests in next generation early-stage enterprise software startups that strategically expand the SAP ecosystem and create value for our customers.
SAP.iO Foundries is our top-tier accelerator program located in strategic startup hubs around the world that accelerates enterprise software startups. The SAP.iO Foundry in San Francisco is currently running an accelerator program focused on Customer Experience and Experience Management in the areas of Commerce & Marketing, Sales, and Service.
During the main part of this session you will hear from some of the startups that are part of this program about their innovative solutions, and how SAP customers can extend the value of their SAP investments. Learn how to deliver experiences that matter most to your customers with SAP.iO and SAP Customer Experience.
- Hear innovative solutions from some of the startups
- Learn how SAP Customers can extend the value of their SAP investments
- Learn how to deliver experiences that matter most to your customers
- Technical Associates (those looking to learn how to use products efficiently and effectively)
- Managers (those tasked with driving operational efficiency and organizational initiatives)
- Daniel Rutschmann, Senior Director, SAP.iO, SAP
- Simone Di Somma, CEO and Founder, Askdata
- Diane Keng, CEO & Co-founder, Breinify
- Chris Martinez, Co-CEO & Co-founder, Idiomatic