In partnership with SUSE, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
SAP S/4HANA provides the tools needed to analyze data quickly so you can identify new business opportunities. However, implementing and troubleshooting an application infrastructure that minimizes service outages can be time consuming. Join this webcast to learn about SUSE and Microsoft Azure innovations that not only speed up deploying SAP S/4HANA in the cloud, but also reduce the complexity of configuring high availability.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how:
- Deployment automation reduces time to market for new products and services
- Built-in best practices for high availability ensure reliable SAP service delivery
- Reduced system administration frees IT staff to focus on innovation
- Michael Tabron, Global Product Marketing Manager, SUSE
- Prakash Pattaiyan, Principal Program Manager, Azure Core Engineering