ASUG EDUCATION NOW OFFERS MEMBERS A 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL SAP LIVE COURSES - JUST ONE MORE WAY WE'RE WORKING TO HELP YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR SAP INVESTMENT.
The fair market value for this course is $4,090. A 10% discount is automatically applied at registration.
- Using the core processes in SAP Treasury and Risk Management (Transaction Manager, Market Risk Analyzer, and Credit Risk Analyzer)
- Project managers
- System Architects
- Project team members
- Application Consultants
- Support Consultants
- End Users
- SAPFIN Overview SAP Financials
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Description of the core treasury processes for money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- End to end treasury process, including integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CM, BCM, IHC)
- Risk management processes (Market Risk Analyzer, Credit Risk Analyzer, Portfolio Analyzer, Hedge Management, Exposure Management)
- Business partners and standing instructions
- Transaction Manager: instruments available for money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- Structure of the financial instruments
- Processes for the front, middle and back office
- Correspondence process
- Parallel accounting and valuation in Treasury (multiple GAAPs)
- Master data management (e.g. creation of securities master data)
- Market Data Management (e.g. yield curves, FX rates, security rates, volatilities)
- Market Risk Analyzer with analysis, value at risk and results database
- Credit Risk Analyzer with exposure calculation and limit management
- Standard treasury reporting
- The course contains system hands on exercises which cover all major learning steps!
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.