This Think Tank will be a spirited discussion led by ASUG members, Matthew Harmon and Craig Brown, co-chairs of the SAP Solution Manager Influence Council. Other ASUG members who are seasoned practitioners of on-premise to Hyperscaler providers will also be participating on the call.
Audience participants will be asked to share their successes and struggles with migrating their own on-premise SAP Environment(s) to a cloud-provided Hyperscaler. You’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and speak with others who are planning their next steps to cloud migration or have already done it. Areas of focus will include SAP Enterprise Solutions, in addition to how to migrate Solution Manager to help protect your SAP operations and investment. Participants are also invited to share their best practices for successful adoption.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone for discussion.
This interactive session on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 12 p.m. ET/11 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- Developing a migration playbook for your Solution Manager
- Helpful planning suggestions from SME's who have lived through a migration
- Areas to watch out for in the planning and migration process
- How attendees found success and what resources they utilized to attain it
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.