In partnership with Titan Consulting, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
We live in a software driven world, and this pandemic has forced us to re-think how we develop applications. The new-normal is to expect rapid development cycles to allow you to quickly pivot to meet new demands while not sacrificing on application quality, security, or business disruption – all up to 10x faster than your current AppDev model.
Learn how Love’s Travel Stops improved their app delivery model by using Mendix, the leader in low-code/no-code application development. These apps center around SAP and other enterprise applications to support their 500+ locations and thousands of customer and vendor orders per day. See firsthand how Rapid App Werks and Titan Consulting developed an application, native and integrated with SAP, that reduced transaction input time by 50%.
Come to this webcast to hear Love's Travel Stops tell their story, view a live demonstration on simplifying app development, and learn how Mendix can help you:
- Deliver better UI/UX across all platforms up to 10x faster than SAP Fiori®, SAP ABAP, .Net, or Java
- Innovate by extending functionality in your current cloud solutions, such as SAP® Ariba®, Salesforce, and SAP® SuccessFactors®
- Leverage your data in SAP and other applications to expose, consume, and gain insights from this data.
- Mike McCane, Practice Leader - Mendix, Titan Consulting
- Daniel Parkhurst, Senior Manager, Business Systems, Love's Travel Stops
- Warren Norris, Managing Partner, Titan Consulting
Want to watch this webcast? Become a member and get access to all ASUG benefits including news, resources, webcasts, chapter events, and much more!
Already an ASUG member? Log in to watch