After 20+ years of operating a highly customized SAP ECC environment to support regulated utility operations with increasing requests for transparency in operations and governance of investment decisions, Sempra determined a need to define their transformation journey to SAP S/4. A collaborative effort between Finance and IT unearthed where the value is by business process, gained clarity on the risk, and agreed to a prioritized set of initiatives to deliver transformation. In partnership with EY, Sempra can remove the layers of customization and manual effort to a future state that is focused on simplification while meeting business needs.
Focus on getting back to basics to solve your challenges
Drive standardization to simplify operations across business units
Thoughtfully develop deployment plans by bringing along stakeholders
- Brian Deaton, Managing Director, EY
- Gabriel Chong, Director Enterprise Services, San Diego Gas and Electric
- Dennis Enrique, Financial Systems & Business Innovation Manager, Southern California Gas Company
- Rajeev Shah, Business Innovation, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Paul Malin, Financial Systems Client Support Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
Want to watch this webcast? Become a member and get access to all ASUG benefits including news, resources, webcasts, chapter events, and much more!
Already an ASUG member? Log in to watch