The secret factor behind whether companies can deliver a consistently positive customer experience and revenue stream may be hidden in the efficiency of their supply chains. We have learned through our research, however, that only 1 in 4 companies believes that it has a very or somewhat efficient supply chain. We asked professionals who work in the supply chain function across industries to tell us what they see as the most significant trends and pressures they’re facing in their field this year. We’ll discuss who’s responsible for supply chain technology within their companies, what products they’re using (and not using), and what drives their satisfaction. Ann Marie Gray, ASUG’s VP of Content Strategy and Research, will share the research that came from our conversations with customers who work in the supply chain.
• What may be the key to delivering the supply chain visibility they desire
• What’s holding many of these professionals back
• Which emerging technologies they’re looking at to boost their performance
Bring your questions about what’s going on in the supply chain space to this live webcast and Q&A.
- Ann Marie Gray, VP of Content Strategy & Research, ASUG
- James Grady, Producer, Enterprise Content, ASUG