In partnership with SERRALA, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Discover how Zurich North America’s SAP-embedded accounts payable (AP) automation solution has helped it intelligently automate its claims process. This solution has also simplified claims approvals for field agents, maintaining transparency across Zurich North America’s global locations and outsourced service providers.
The transformation, spurred on by the company’s move to SAP S/4HANA, provided the AP team with a unique opportunity to streamline tasks and rethink who does what: people or robots.
- The move to SAP S/4HANA is an opportunity for digital transformation in AP. Leverage this new platform to improve AP processing and rethink who does what: people or robots.
- Digital transformation has many benefits for AP. It will eliminate cumbersome manual tasks, increase process transparency across distributed teams, and streamline information exchange between key AP stakeholders: vendors, procurement, the master data team, and on-the-go invoice approvers.
- Automation is not the only thing AP leaders can implement to increase straight-through invoice processing rates. Measure process cycle times and other key metrics such as invoice formats, exceptions, and top vendors to identify other areas for improvement.
- Dan Lyjak, Director of Payables, Zurich NA
- Rob Jackson, Principal Solution Architect, Serrala