For the second year in a row, ASUG will host its conference, ASUGFORWARD, as a virtual experience designed to help you shape a new vision for business success. The four-day event June 21‒24 will feature an SAP customer-led agenda focused on moving your organization towards an intelligent enterprise and leveraging technology to create a better experience for your employees and customers. Identify new opportunities for growth and innovation with inspiration from thought leaders and SAP experts.
“If 2020 was a year of disruption and adaptability, 2021 marks a year of building on the lessons learned and using that momentum to catapult forward into a future of our own design,” says Geoff Scott, CEO of ASUG. “Join ASUG for a week of learning and connection as we celebrate the past, prepare for the future, and identify new opportunities for growth and innovation.”
Personalize Your Experience
ASUGFORWARD will feature four days focused on the topics of becoming an intelligent enterprise, accelerating business agility, and bettering your business.
Daily content during ASUGFORWARD includes a variety of session types: keynote presentations, breakouts, meet-the-experts session, moderated Q&A, wellness breaks, roundtable discussions, and member-exclusive sessions. Topics highlighted daily include the future of technology, creating an exceptional customer experience, enabling your workforce for success, and making more possible.
Easily find the content most relevant to you by using the search and filter tools found at the top of the agenda page. To save an individual session to your calendar, click through to the description, and find the “add to calendar” link above the presentation title.
Throughout the week, participants will have the opportunity to tune in to various keynote presentations from many perspectives, including customers from peer organizations, SAP, analysts, and thought leaders.
Featured keynote sessions:
- Inspired for the Future: A Candid Conversation with Christian Klein
- Speaker: Christian Klein – CEO, SAP
- Kumail Nanjiani: From Techie to Superhero
- Speaker: Kumail Nanjiani – Oscar-Nominated Writer and Critically Acclaimed Actor and Comedian
- Memories, Moments, and a Mission: Sharks Sports & Entertainment and the Power of Community
- Speaker: Jonathan Becher – President, Sharks Sports & Entertainment
- More than Just Tennis: Lessons on and off the Court with WTA President Micky Lawler
- Speaker: Micky Lawler – President, WTA
- A Great Place to Work for All: A Value Creator of the Employee and Customer Experience
- Speaker: Tony Bond – EVP, Chief Diversity and Innovation Officer, Great Place to Work
- Driving Diversity: Insights from NASCAR Champion Julia Landauer
- Speaker: Julia Landauer – American Professional Stock Car Racing Driver and Motivational Speaker
- Digital Transformation: Straight Talk from the Customer and Analyst Perspective
- Speakers: Ron Gilson – CIO, Johnsonville, LLC; Paul Saunders – Analyst, Gartner
Notable SAP customers that will be sharing best practices throughout the week include Dole Packaged Goods, AES, JABIL, Johnsonville, Daikin Applied, AdvanSix Inc., Mrs. T’s Pierogies, Dow Chemical, PepsiCo, U.S. Department of Interior, Avaya, BK Medical, Snohomish County PUD, Blue Diamond Growers, Molson Coors, and GE Current.
Participants will have a chance to hear customer case studies from solution providers. Additionally, participants will have an opportunity to ask questions (and get answers) in real time during the meet-the-experts hub taking place afternoon daily.
Each day will also feature a member-exclusive roundtable discussion, where participants will have an opportunity to hear cutting-edge ASUG research and participate in an open discussion about trends, pressures, and best practices on topics such as cloud, customer experience, workforce and talent, and digital transformation through innovation.
ASUG members will have exclusive access to daily wellness breaks, research during roundtable sessions, and a chance to expand their professional networks by joining the Event Community.
In addition, members have an opportunity to submit questions live during the Q&A session featuring SAP CEO Christian Klein, following his keynote address. There’s also still time to apply for access to the Q&A session with critically acclaimed actor and comedian Kumail Nanjiani.