Did you attend SuccessConnect 2018 in Las Vegas? Are you aware of the different ways SAP SuccessFactors puts people at the heart of the integrated enterprise? Or how to efficiently use SAP technologies to attract, develop, and retain the best talent at your company?
If not, don’t worry—ASUG has you covered!
Join us this fall during one of five complimentary events where you will have the opportunity to network with SAP experts as we recap the best content from SuccessConnect 2018 and discuss the future of Human Capital Management (HCM):
- Philadelphia: Oct. 17 @ SAP’s North American Headquarters
- Seattle: Oct. 30 @ The DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport
- Atlanta: Nov. 6 @ The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
- Minneapolis: Nov. 13 @ The Minneapolis Marriott West
- Charlotte: Nov. 15 @ The Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
Agenda topics include some of this year's SuccessConnect highlights, including:
- Core HR and Payroll: SAP SuccessFactors’ Recent and Planned Innovations
- Creating the Integrated Enterprise with HANA—For Cloud and Hybrid Customers
- Real Time Analytics to Drive Competitive Practices and Innovation
- Under the Hood: SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Technology—Why All Clouds Aren’t the Same
- Connecting Your Workforce with Total Workforce Management and Talent Solutions
Grab a colleague and meet us in a city near you!
Thank you to our sponsor: