Please join us for a conversation about RISE with SAP and what the utilities community needs to know. This interactive discussion will give you the opportunity to discuss best practices with your peers, hear tips and tricks, and find out the steps you need to take to ensure success!
We will be joined by Bhagya Subbareddy, VP of business process intelligence for SAP, who will be available to answer questions and offer feedback.
Please be prepared to share your personal experiences, success stories, and challenges with your peers.
The call will be for one hour on Zoom, with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and ASUG volunteers
- Peer-to-peer facilitated discussion
- Q&A with featured event facilitator and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.