Sustainability is a key driver for most consumer products companies. Green initiatives from packaging, to transportation, energy usage and shipping strategies are on everyone’s radar. When most people think about contributing to the sustainability agenda they think about hard, concrete measures like energy usage, packaging containers, and machine efficiency. But what about software?
SAP’s sustainability strategy is here https://www.sap.com/products/s... And, while its not traditionally thought of as a green initiative, it’s time to learn about how software solutions move the needle for companies sustainability agendas every single day.
Join this think tank to have a conversation with the experts at SAP around the sustainability agenda, and how we can all impact the world, even from behind a keyboard.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone and discuss which version of SAP you are using.
This interactive session on Friday, Aug. 6 at 11:30 a.m. ET/10:30 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- SAP can make an impact in sustainability
- Sustainability is a critical component to CPG company strategies
- Incorporate learnings from peers and SAP into your long term roadmap
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.