In partnership with Qlik, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Understanding the value in SAP data and unlocking it to see what’s happening in the business can change the way it operates and performs. Lowering costs, increasing revenue, and driving a competitive advantage is all in the data. You must be able to see and process it.
Modernizations in analytics and ML are examples of how data can be transformed into value. Learn how to drive the technology of analytics and see the results for yourself.
- How to access, deliver, and integrate SAP application data into modern cloud data warehouse platforms and data lakes
- How to structure and organize SAP application data into data vault data marts, especially when combining data from SAP with data from other sources
- How to leverage visual dashboards, alerting, and conversational analytics to create data literacy, active intelligence, and enable data-driven decisions/outcomes
- David Frericks, Emerging Technology Evangelist, Qlik
- Matthew Hayes, VP of SAP Business, Qlik
- Dalton Ruer, Senior Solutions Architect, Qlik