The Supply Protection Improvement Think Tank is an extension of two prior Think Tank sessions about Supply Protection in S4 Fashion and the functional gaps found in the omnichannel availability check in CAR. We will be discussing the set of improvement requests that have been identified after prior group collaboration, as well as the use cases that we believe will present significant challenges to the current functionality as available in S4 Fashion and CAR.
This session will occur on Friday, August 12th at 1 p.m. ET/12p.m. CT, and will help you:
- Review of improvement requests for supply protection in S4 Fashion and omnichannel availability check in CAR
- Review use cases
- Discussion and expansion of use cases
- Future design
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.