Sponsored by: ERP Fixers
Controlling Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) is a great tool for analyzing financial information according to different dimensions which affect an organization’s profitability. There are 2 major types of CO-PA, Costing based and Account Based. There is also a lot of confusion about which one to use and the pros and cons of using one over the other and which type of CO-PA is compatible with the Universal Journal in S/4 HANA. Account based CO-PA has been improved in S/4HANA to offer more information in real time than ever available in the history of SAP. The Universal Journal now contains all account-based CO-PA data to meet most all reporting requirements.
Attend this live Q&A with FI/CO experts Marjorie Wright and Paul Ovigele, to learn the following:
- What is the difference between Costing and Account Based CO-PA?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Costing vs. Account Based CO-PA?
- What are the implications of activating both types of CO-PA?
- What are the steps to transition from one type of CO-PA to the other?
- Which type of CO-PA is compatible with the Universal Journal in S/4 HANA?
- How much CO-PA detail is now posted to the Universal Journal?
Marjorie Wright, FI/CO Expert, SimplyFI-CO, LLC
Paul Ovigele, FI/CO Expert, ERPfixers