Welcome to the ASUG Business Technology Platform (BTP) Community Alliance!
Data-driven business processes, products and services or even new business models are becoming more important in all industries. However, many companies are not yet prepared to create value out of their data and need guidance. Similar to the existing SAP methodologies, ISA-M and AEM the SAP Data and Analytics Advisory Methodology overview will help to guide our customers/partners in developing tailored solution architectures for data-driven business outcomes and plan their implementation. The approach is based on standard TOGAF ADM and introduces a Data Domain Model, a common Data & Analytics Capability Model and Reference Architectures that should accelerate solution architecture development.
- Orla Cullen, SAP
- Fabian Lehman, Product Expert, BTP Product Management, Technology & Innovation, SAP
- Alexander Bange, SAP
This event is scheduled to take place on Thursday, Aug. 3 at 1 p.m. ET/ 12 p.m. CT
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.