SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) is the platform of choice to build and extend your enterprise applications.In this session, we’ll provide an overview of our application development capabilities that help accelerate and extend the value of business applications, while staying flexible and agile.SAP Application Development gives you the services, tools, and capabilities to build and maintain extensions to your business apps in the cloud.Use it when you need to implement additional processes, enhance enterprise applications and experiences. We will especially look at the three major runtimes (ABAP, Cloud Foundry Runtime or Kyma) of SAP BTP and how you can choose the best options for your business and technical requirements.
Facilitated by Developer Advocate, Josh Bentley from SAP
This interactive session, occurring on Thursday, Feb. 16 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT, will feature a discussion on:
- Overview of our application development capabilities that help accelerate to extend the value of business applications
- A look at the three major runtimes (ABAP, Cloud Foundry Runtime or Kyma) of SAP BTP
- How you can choose the best options for your business and technical requirements
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.