Organizations once considering the digital core concept are now all in. With SAP S/4HANA migrations at the top of CIO discussions, this cannot go without the importance of a rapid migration to the cloud with near-zero downtime. The flexibility needed within the SAP infrastructure and ensuring digital ROI (DROI) is not just a goal...it is a mandate. Join leaders from SAP, Fujitsu, and SNP in an interactive discussion on how to overcome your challenges when upgrading from ECC to SAP S/4HANA while migrating mission-critical workloads to the cloud on an accelerated timeline.
Don’t miss on this discussion to:
- Appreciate the breadth, depth, and agility of Fujitsu, SNP, and SAP’s digital transformation capabilities and strategies.
- Deliver SAP S/4HANA transformation, innovation, simplification, and modernization with minimal business disruption.
- Explore deployment options beyond the traditional greenfield or brownfield approaches to unlock the ultimate flexibility in your go-live schedule.
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Damien Johnson, Chief Architect, Customer Success, SAP, SAP
- Ryan D’Costa, Deputy Head, SAP Practice, Fujitsu Americas
- Darren Shaw, North America Cloud Business Leader, SNP Americas
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG