SAP SuccessConnect was a day full of engaging insights on how your organization can experience wins. Whether you participated live or have yet to listen to replays, ASUG Express: Best of SAP SuccessConnect will provide you with the highlights from the event. You'll walk away knowing which sessions will be most helpful for you, and you’ll hear cases for giving employees the opportunity to do and be their best so that employees win, you win, and your organization wins.
2020 has been a year like no other. Come listen to SAP SuccessFactors leadership talk about trends that we’ve seen from our on-premise SAP ERP HCM customers in 2020. Topics will include:
- Best practices for moving your HR from on-premise SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors
- The value of adopting human experience management (HXM) with SAP S/4HANA to have people at the heart of your business transformation
- The business case for moving your on-premise payroll to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
SAP SuccessFactors Best of SuccessConnect Recap
SAP SuccessConnect was a day full of engaging insights on how your organization can experience wins. Whether you participated live or haven't yet listened to replays; this session will provide highlights from the event. You'll walk away knowing which sessions are a must listen to for you; and knowing that when you give employees the opportunity to do and be their best, employees win, you win and your organization wins.
Move to the Cloud
2020 has been a year like no other. Come listen to SAP SuccessFactors leadership talk about trends that we’ve seen from our OnPrem ERP HCM customers in 2020. Including Best Practices for moving your HR from OnPrem ERP HCM to SuccessFactors; The value of adopting HXM with S/4, to have people at the heart of your business transformation; The business case for moving your OnPrem Payroll to Employee Central Payroll; and more! Bring your questions for a live Q&A.
Thanks to the Nexus Suite Data Replication Module CONA Services has the full history of their employee master data available from within their Employee Central Payroll environment.
Go-Live took approximately 6 hours for their 9K staff, that’s under 2 seconds per person, and includes all of the employee data (all master data, time & payroll results, audit logs, etc) in 10 concurrent processing sessions.
The day after the configuration was shifted, CONA Services were running payroll within ECP and comparing the results between ECP and their on-premise production environment for a subset of around 1,000 employees through the use of the Nexus Suite Payroll Verification Module; the Payroll Verification Module also ensured that the Payroll Parallel Testing phases for the Go-Live of each Bottler was simple and thorough.
In addition, the implementation of the Payroll Control Centre was fast-tracked using Nexus Suite HCM Reporting Module to power all of the checks and KPI charts required. No ABAP coding was required to achieve CONA’s desired reporting outcomes.
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
- Duncan Scott, Program Lead, Upgrade2Success, SAP SuccessFactors
- Andrew Shean, Chief Expert for Learning and Engagement, SAP SuccessFactors
- Todd Asevedo, GVP Chief Expert, Pay and Reward Solutions CoE, SAP SuccessFactors
- Steve Schnoll, Global Vice President - Strategy, SAP SuccssFactors
- Dave Irvine, Managing Director, TIK Consulting
- Hemant Kochhar, Product Director, HR & Payroll Solutions, CONA Services
- David Wascom, SVP, Executive Programs, ASUG