In the era of the “Intelligent Enterprise,” digital transformation impacts nearly all areas of business. In this session, you will gain an understanding of how investing in your SAP skills pays off and which SAP learning offerings help you to build and sustain your skills in the context of your move to SAP S/4HANA.
In this interactive session, you will learn:
- Why training and enablement matters
- Which training offerings SAP provides to different learner groups, including SAP professionals and SAP users
- How you can benefit from your SAP ERP knowledge to upskill to SAP S/4HANA
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
- Nadine Haesner, Product Learning Portfolio Owner for SAP S/4HANA, SAP
- Jan Meyer, SVP, Global Head SAP Training and Adoption Portfolio Management, SAP
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG