In these new and challenging times, an organization's ability to react and respond quickly to changing market conditions has never been more important. The SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) is SAP’s cloud application development environment that allows companies to quickly build new applications, extend existing ones, or integrate data and processes across the enterprise.
Come to this informative 90-minute webinar hosted by ASUG’s Paul Kurchina and co-presented by SAP Cloud Platform experts who will provide a straight forward overview of the key capabilities, use cases, and customer scenarios of the SAP Cloud Platform. You will walk away from this session with a clear understanding of how the SAP Cloud Platform can provide immediate value in a cost-effective manner in solving your most pressing business and IT challenges facing you today.
- Intro to SCP
- What services are provided
- Common use cases
- Relationships with hyperscalers
- Debunking common myths about SCP
- SCP Customer examples and Art of the possible
- Key resources
- How to get deeper into SCP
Moderator: Paul Kurchina, ASUG
- Paul Kurchina, Community Builder and Evangelist, ASUG
- Scott Dillon, SAP Cloud Platform Advisor, SAP
- Toros Aledjian, SAP Global Design Senior Product Manager, SAP