Thank you for your interest in the ASUG New England Chapter meeting on August 16 at the AC Hotel followed by the Woo Sox game at Polar Park! ASUG New England is thrilled to welcome you to Worcester, heart of the Commonwealth and home of the Woo Sox. Join us for an exciting afternoon of networking, information sharing and an evening of fun at Polar Park. Join fellow members of the New England ASUG community as we learn together how to empower SAP users by driving adoption and productivity through a reimagined user experience.
If you have any questions, please email Chapter Coordinator Haley Holtje.
- 1:30-2:00 p.m. - Registration Begins
- 2:00-2:15 p.m. - Chapter Welcome
- 2:15-2:50 p.m. - Why SAP automation is crucial when adopting SAP S/4HANA Christopher Hale (Basis Technologies, Inc.)
- 2:50-3:00 p.m. - Q+A
- 3:00-3:05 p.m. - Speaker Transition
- 3:05-3:40 p.m. - Disruptive Technology | How Dow Chemical Leverages Cybersecurity Technology for Internal Audit and Compliance Brian Tremblay (Onapsis)
- 3:40-3:50 p.m. - Q+A
- 3:50-4:10 p.m. - Networking Break/Speaker Transition
- 4:10-4:45 p.m. - Change The Way You Work With SAP® Through Automation Luke Cummings and Matt Donnelly (Precisely)
- 4:45-4:55 p.m. - Q+A
- 4:55-5:00 p.m. - Speaker Transition
- 5:00-5:35 p.m. - Benefiting from SAP's UX Innovations TJ Keitt (SAP)
- 5:35-5:45 p.m. - Q+A
- 5:45-6:15 p.m. - Closing & Giveaways
- 6:15-6:45 p.m. - Head to Polar Park
- 6:45-9:00 p.m. - Woo Sox Game
Thank you to our sponsors!