As we transform into a more digital world, business processes are no longer supported by one technology, and what was once an on-premise solution might now be in multiple clouds. In addition, SAP customers are now dealing with pending migrations to SAP S/4HANA and the necessity to adopt new technologies at an ever-increasing pace.
Hear from ASUG, SAP subject matter experts on how your organization can leverage new governance models, agile processes, and tools to turn the operations and support of your SAP systems from a necessary business function to a central driver for your company’s continuous evolution. This complimentary, three-day virtual conference will help you gain the new practices, skills, and competencies you need for your organization to become a next-generation SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) and to continually drive value from SAP.
Topics will include the following:
- Rethinking the SAP CoE and becoming a business-driven SAP team
- Driving more value from SAP ECC while preparing for SAP S/4HANA
- Learnings for improving your SAP ROI
- Living in an Agile/SecOps/DevOps world
- Your next-generation SAP CoE toolkit: ALM, SAP for me, and more
- Innovation and ERP: updating your mindset, practices, and tools
- New opportunities for new value: business process intelligence, SAP Business Technology Platform, RISE with SAP, and more
- Organizational and governance setup for a hybrid world
- Living in an SAP S/4HANA world and what to do once you are live
Thank you to our supporters: