Why you need a clean core in SAP S/4HANA
A clean core reduces risk to your business by ensuring that operations run reliably with minimal disruption. It also gives you agility by empowering you to innovate outside the core. While these principles are easy to understand, implementing a clean core takes work. In this session, we will discuss the importance of a clean core, the differences between in-app and side-by-side extensibility , and when to use each approach.
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.