Join us for a 60-minute customer roundtable virtual event focused on SAP Cloud Platform (SCP). SAP will share some customer success stories and will present a refresher on the SAP Cloud Platform strategy. We will discuss adoption concerns, types of use cases and what peers in your region and industry have been doing to successfully move their business to the cloud.
- Hear the latest on SAP Cloud Platform strategy
- Discover what other SAP customers are doing with SCP
- Have an opportunity to connect with SAP Cloud Platform experts to share your successes, challenges, and concerns
- Learn about possible use cases for SCP
Host: Paul Kurchina, ASUG
Guest Experts: Helen Sunderland, SAP, Peter Harborow, SAP and Scott Dillion, SAP
This event is for SAP customers only.
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
- Helen Sunderland, Customer Engagement Executive, SAP Canada
- Scott Dillon, SAP Cloud Platform Advisor, SAP
- Peter Harborow, Cloud Business Architect at SAP, SAP Canada