Most organizations today deal with multiple vendor solutions across their IT landscape, from on-premise to the cloud. This diverse technology landscape makes it challenging for organizations to integrate and monetize data assets. In this 60-minute roundtable discussion, join ASUG and SAP experts as we discuss SAP’s Business Technology Platform (BTP), including the challenges, successes, adoption concerns and types of use cases other customers have faced.
During this session, you will:
- Learn why SAP BTP is the platform for intelligent enterprise with its quick time to value, providing near-term business benefits.
- Hear SAP BTP's strong business outcomes that include data to value, integration and extension, unified analytics, and transactional processing.
- Learn why SAP BTP is the platform to innovate, and how it allows for agility and speed.
Host: Paul Kurchina, ASUG
Guest Experts: Helen Sunderland, SAP, Peter Harborow, SAP and Scott Dillion, SAP
This event is for SAP customers only.
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helen Sunderland, Customer Engagement Executive, SAP Canada
- Peter Harborow, Cloud Business Architect at SAP, SAP Canada
- Scott Dillon, SAP Cloud Platform Advisor, SAP