Please join the ASUG Tennessee Chapter for a virtual presentation and discussion with Eastman Chemical Company, a global advanced materials and specialty additives company headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee.
This interactive session and discussion will cover successes and lessons learned surrounding:
- Auditing, workflow, reporting, automation, and other technical aspects within the Travel Module
- Workflows, automation, and end-user experience management within the Expense Module
- Integrating SAP Concur with other technologies, such as SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP cloud platform integration , Bhoomi, VAT IT, and travel management companies (TMCs)
- Navigating recent upgrades using SAP Concur Support
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG
- Customer presentation by Eastman Chemical Company
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as an attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.