This three-day training course is designed to optimize business performance by empowering SAP end users to become more confident, proficient, and productive with SAP S/4HANA.
In Chicago on Oct. 15- 17, students will learn the end-to-end business concepts and functional capabilities of SAP S/4HANA through demonstrations and applications of each business process in a live training environment. The instructors use real-life business scenarios to showcase the integration across processes and functional groups to increase system knowledge beyond the day to day.
After this training, end users will be empowered through education, resources, and these learning outcomes:
• Master, organizational, and transactional data concepts in SAP S/4HANA
• Data, document, and process integration flow across make, buy, and sell
• Key user concepts, transactions, and reporting available to each functional group
• Both upstream and downstream impacts of the work they perform each day
• An appreciation for the long-term value and benefits with SAP
• ASUG Members: $1,895
• Nonmembers: $2,095
Registration includes training and education as well as breakfast and lunch all three days. If you need more information on this course, let's talk!