This Think Tank is brought to you as part of the Women Connect program. ASUG Women Connect exists to help women in SAP technology visualize and inspire success.
ASUG Women Connect will hold a webcast on why diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) matter, covering inclusion strategies SAP plans to launch as a part of its inclusive language initiative.
Join us in this series continuation, where you will have the opportunity to share your own experiences, discuss strategies implemented at your organization, and seek feedback and advice from your peers on how you can initiate your own DEI programs.
Please come prepared to share your best practices, advice, feedback, and questions.
The format for Friday, Feb. 26 at 12 p.m. ET/11 a.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion facilitated by ASUG members, with special guest, ASUG’s DEI Executive Liaison Mireillee Lamourt
- The discussion will focus on:
- A brief overview of SAP’s Inclusive Language Initiative and ASUG’s DEI program
- The importance of a DEI program at your organization
- How you can begin the process of initiating a DEI program