Title: Satisfying Business Needs Faster with the Agility of SAP Fiori UX and Mobile Applications
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. CT
Duration: 1 hour
Adient’s objective was to reduce the time to deliver new, competitive business solutions, and increase the collaboration between its business and IT departments to enhance adoption of new applications, while reducing change requests and training costs. To address this opportunity, Adient has adopted SAP Fiori User Experience (UX) leveraging an Agile methodology. Through this project, business users, process designers, and the Center of Excellence (CoE) delivery team were brought together to re-engineer business processes through technology. This innovative delivery model is based on Agile methodology and runs in four-week sprints, assuring new applications and changes will engage business stakeholders and integrate with the company culture, while reducing the time to market.
Key Business Benefits:
• New apps or features are delivered to the business every four weeks, satisfying business needs faster than traditional delivery models.
• The digitalization of traditionally time-consuming manual Excel or email based processes into mobile ready and easy-to-use APPs based on SAP Fiori has allowed Adient business users and IT teams to focus on more strategic activities and objectives.
• Collaboration based activity – Involvement of key stakeholders from beginning to end has allowed Adient to control the budget and timeline thanks to shared ownership. The applications themselves have had a high acceptance rate among the business users they are designed for.
This webcast features top-rated speakers from the 2018 Best Practices for Automotive conference. Hear more on SAP solutions for the automotive industry at the 2019 event taking place on Oct. 7-8 in Detroit.
- About Adient- 2:45
- About NIMBL- 8:18
- Old solution and process- 13:55
- Fiori / Neptune vs. old solution- 19:55
- Agile Delivery Model- 27:30
- Sprint Cycle and Agile Model Benefits- 32:30
- Credit/Debit Memos- 38:40
- Master Data Applications- 51:30
- Tooling and Fixed Asset- 54:30
- SAP SuccessFactors- 55:30