Please join the ASUG Georgia, Tennessee, and Michigan Chapters as they host a panel discussion with SAP customers and partners on their automotive/supplier manufacturing execution system (MES) implementation experiences. Please note, this Think Tank will be scheduled for 60 minutes.This Think Tank will feature ContiTech sharing its journey with MES in the automotive/supplier industry and how to design the best infrastructure and train operators at the machine. It would also help SAP customers who have started a project on MES.
This interactive session and discussion will feature:
- Project setup
- Project team
- Process analysis and specification
- Implementation stories and use cases
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Introduction to panel members’ stories and implementation challenges
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.