This session describes how NRG Energy Inc. automated all the quality assurance (QA) check-in code before the code was sent to user acceptance testing (UAT). The NRG team built an automated process to ensure that coding standards, naming conventions, and proper documentation were complete before the code was sent for UAT.
- Drawbacks of not doing Quality Check in Coding
- Time spent in fixing quality issues
- What automatic QA check does for you
Arghadip Kar, NRG Energy, Inc.
- About NRG- 3:35
- Drawbacks of Not Doing Quality Check in Coding- 4:49
- Process of Fixing Quality Checks- 9:40
- Process Before Automation- 12:40
- Process After Automation- 14:50
- Process of Fixing Quality Checks: Optimal Way- 17:12
- How to Do It- 20:25
- How Automation Helped- 27:35
- Lessons Learned- 31:00
- Q&A- 35:00