Join this webcast for an inside look at how one of the largest high technology organizations in the world enabled a state of the art, Global Channel Partner Settlements Processing system in SAP S/4HANA.
Learn about the overall approach, SAP S/4HANA capabilities used, best practices, lessons learned and critical success factors based on hands-on experience.
- Develop a better understanding of partner processing capabilities in S4 HANA, previously unavailable in ECC.
- Learn about the scope/objectives framework and guiding principles that served as a beacon for the program
- See effective use of the capabilities offered by the S/4 HANA Settlement Management module.
- Gain insight into the Key requirements and design considerations impacting a global solution across 120 countries in multiple regions
- Overview of the end to end settlement processes as enabled in S/4 HANA
- Hear the project approach that was most effective in delivering a viable solution
- Last but not the least, discuss the critical success factors that contributed to the overall success of the project.
- Agenda and Introduction - 2:20
- Scope and Focus - 19:00
- Design and Development - 26:50
- Implementation Approach - 36:10
- Critical Success Factor - 43:00
- Alexandru Braescu, Manager, CCDM (Contra and Channel Data Management) Strategy and Transformation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Bharathi Sundaram, Team Lead, CCDM Process & Capabilities, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Kris Jayakrishnan, Specialist Master, SAP Package Technologies, Deloitte Consulting, Inc.