Over the past three decades, the use of 3D product models to form a digital thread from engineering through the value stream has dramatically reduced time to market and transformed the business of manufacturing. Unfortunately, this primarily benefits product development and is far less transformational for products during the next 30 years of production, where your money is made. It is time for the Model-Based Enterprise 2.0. In this session, we will define a framework for digital transformation in manufacturing.
- What does digital continuity look like in manufacturing?
- Understanding the “disputed territory” of manufacturing applications
- Hear about what is working well and what is not.
- Dave Blatner, Experience Management Engineering, Aerospace & Defense - Industry Executive Advisory, SAP
- Matt Cordner, AVP, Principal A&D Business Architect, HCL Technologies