Join this Think Tank to discuss and learn the SAP Customer Experience (CX) impact on social, health, and economic factors. Participants are expected to share how their business evolved through 2020, challenges they faced/overcame, and discuss their long- and short-term strategies for their SAP CX-related solutions.
The format for Wednesday, Feb. 24 at 10:00 a.m. ET / 9:00 a.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG members Puru Buddha and Raj Kasireddy with Seema Vishnoi from SAP
- The discussion will focus on:
- What topics are of interest for your organization?
- What solutions and challenges do you have that you can share with your ASUG peers?
- New and exciting products you are working on
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.