Welcome to the Cybersecurity and Data Protection Task Force!
This session will focus on an overview of SAP's approach to security, based on three core pillars: Build securely, Run securely, Act Securely. In addition, we will provide an overview of the SAPPHIRE/ASUG Pre-conference Seminar: Run Secure with SAP.
This session will occur on Friday, April 21 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT
This session will include:
- SAP’s approach to security is based on three core pillars: Build Securely, Run Securely and Act Securely.
- Learn why these pillars are critical to SAP and our customers in delivering trusted cloud operations that help protect SAP applications and data.
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
· Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
· Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
· Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
· Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
· Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.