- DWC updates – SAP: Klaus-Peter Sauer and Lothar Henkes 20 min
- Development update on Q2 shipments
- Update on special programs: Data Flow, Hybrid DWC/BW4, Business layer
- Review how to submit requests for improvement at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/2219
- DWC project status, implementation scenarios etc. - DWC IC customers, 20 min
Want to learn more about the Data Warehouse Cloud Influence Council and be notified about this meeting and other opportunities? Be sure to follow the Data Warehouse Cloud Influence Council page by clicking here then clicking follow at the top of the page.
The objective of this ASUG Influence Council is to identify, prioritize, and amplify ASUG member feedback to drive enhancements and shape the future development of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud. It’s open to all customers and partners and meets bimonthly on the first Monday at 9 a.m. CT. Members interested in joining this Influence Council should email email@example.com to get started.