Join Gordon Witzel, product manager from SAP, and Atul Patankar from Dickinson + Associates for an interactive opportunity to share your stories, challenges, and/or ask questions. You can email your thoughts, questions, or feedback to email@example.com before the event.
Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
This interactive session on Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
Business Intelligence (BI) strategy:
Has SAP BW/4HANA already had its day? Is the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud the island of salvation? Find out firsthand how SAP's BI portfolio will change over the next few years and what effects this will have on your BW landscape.
BI front end:
SAP BEx is dead. What now? We go into the available frontend tools and help you make the right choice.
LSA ++, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BW 7.5: What does the SAP road map look like? Which conversion is suitable for my system? We provide answers and clean up the jungle of backend and architecture options.
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.