This Think Tank will be led by Julie Bressler, reporting and analytics lead at Penn State University (PSU). She will be joined by her team to discuss how SAP S/4HANA fundamentally changed and improved reporting at PSU. Highlighted will be the speed of which the SAP S/4HANA database returned results for large data sets.
Julie Bressler – SAP Data Analytics and Reporting Lead, PSU
Travis Freehauf – Data Analytics Specialist, PSU
Misti Dotts – Data Analytics Specialist, PSU
Xiaodong Zhang – Data Analytics Specialist, PSU
This interactive session on Tuesday, July 13 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- Embedded SAP S/4HANA Analytics
- Blended scenarios with SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA Performance Testing and monitoring dashboards
- Lessons learned
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Introduction of facilitator's stories and challenges
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.