Sponsored by: Worksoft
The move to SAP S/4HANA® marks the beginning of an organization’s digital core transformation. Automation, ongoing project scoping and change management best practices are crucial to a company’s successful adoption of SAP S/4HANA. Learn how early adoption of continuous automation is a necessity to keep pace with the added complexity and continual updates while ensuring business processes are working as designed across an organization’s entire application landscape.
- Why automation is a necessity for supporting an SAP S/4HANA transformation
- Why you should start building automated tests prior to starting an SAP S/4HANA project
- How Worksoft automation can be used across all stages of the project cycle including planning and documentation
- Key considerations for testing SAP Fiori
- How Worksoft can help you dramatically short S/4HANA project timelines and reducing the risks associated with such a dramatic change
A Q&A session will immediately follow the webinar.
- Ty Henson, Senior Solution Architect, Worksoft
- Viren Daptardar, Solution Architect, Worksoft