There has never been a more exciting time to be an enterprise architect (EA). As digital transformation continues to change our world, EAs must adapt to take advantage of rapidly changing technologies and deliver business value at an ever-increasing pace. It’s time to update your knowledge and skills to not just survive but thrive in 2021 and beyond. During this Enterprise Architecture Think Tank, we will kick off conversations and gather additional input on what’s most important for us to focus on, not just during this session, but also at our upcoming Next-Generation SAP Enterprise Architect Virtual Conference that will be held Feb. 23–25.
The format for Thursday, Jan. 28 at 1:00 p.m. ET / 12:00 p.m. CT will include:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Vedavyas Cuntheepuram from Leprino Foods Company and Paul Kurchina from ASUG
- The discussion will focus on:
- Valuable insights from our evolving network of next-generation SAP EAs
- Opportunity to provide input on our upcoming virtual conference
- New skills and competencies to personally develop in your role as a next-generation EA
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.