SAP EAM resources will be on the call to help answer any questions surrounding our hot-topic discussion. Please come prepared with questions or success stories!
The format for Thursday, May 7 at 10 a.m. CT will include:
- Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Rapid case study led by ASUG member Linda Dietzel from Hershey
- The discussion will focus on:
- Resource scheduling using SAP ECC
- Multi-resource scheduling in ECC
- Resource scheduling using SAP S/4HANA
- What’s new?
- What’s not new?
- Resource scheduling using multi-resource scheduling in SAP S/4HANA
- Third-party tools
- Sharing of recent wins or successes, along with resources utilized
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.