Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
As we wrap up 2020, the EHS Think Tank Team would like to host a session where participants can ask/discuss anything and provide feedback for the following questions:
- What did you like/dislike with the EHS Think Tank this year?
- What topics would you like to discuss next year?
- Do you have any suggestions for change in 2021?
Brexit is soon approaching, and it can have a variety of impacts on EHS processes. What is changing for your organization? What have you done to prepare? How are you handling substance volume tracking, for example?
The format for Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 12:30 p.m. ET/11:30 a.m. CT will include:
- Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Discussion led by ASUG members John Falk from Opesus and John Higgins from Moen
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.