With a few basic steps, you can bring intuitive, role-based SAP Fiori apps to your employees! Join us for this session to uncover the practical steps to take now to set up the SAP Fiori launchpad, find relevant SAP Fiori apps from the reference library, and activate them.
This interactive session on Tuesday, July 6 at 12 p.m. ET/11 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- How to build the right cross-functional team of basis, developers, and business stakeholders to ensure success
- Lessons learned
- And more!
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Kristen Dennis from Management Consulting Partners
- Q&A with facilitators and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.