In partnership with Google Cloud, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Today’s enterprises face the challenge of needing to be more data-driven in decision making but the data required to uncover valuable insights often lives in several different locations. Utilizing pre-built SAP data models, Atos and Google Cloud are working with customers to combine data from SAP and non-SAP sources into BigQuery for data warehousing to access rapid business insights. Simplify analytics and achieve fast ROI while reducing cost.
This webcast will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about the pre-built accelerators that drive ROI
- Visualize SAP data combined with multiple sources in a modern data warehouse
- Put more agile decision-making to work, automate processes, streamline operations, and make intelligent predictions
- Edy Sardilli, Strategic Global Alliances & Business Development, Google Cloud
- Steven Potashnick, Senior Principal - SAP Cloud Practice, Maven Wave, an Atos Company